Lukaku racially abused again on Italian TV

Plastic damages the environment.
And potentially gets in the way of the really important stuff, like advertising boards.

This post sponsored by Eurobet, proud partner for UEFA Champions League Games between the 23rd and 26th and a half minute.
#Dontgamblenot
##Brownenvelopes

Lukaku should walk away from that place to make a statement .
Do the Italian FF not have a duty of care to protect him from abuse?
I think he will be a target now for the
racists.
it's f'kin scandalous what players like Lukaku have to put up with week in week out! It's 2019 ffs. These players have my utmost respect..

All of you complaining about this are completely out of touch with reality.

Sure, in your small little minds you might think this is a big issue, but I'm told that at the same time this minor misdemeanour occurred, a team didn't return from the dressing room after half time on time?

It's these 'returning to the pitch late after half time' teams that are the scourge of modern football.

In fairness to UEFA they've tried to clamp down on this tardiness in the past, but they're only human and correcting all that is wrong with football can only be done one step at a time.

Let's not get distracted by institutional racism, and instead concentrate our efforts (and fines) on footballs real enemies.

#kickoutdelayedsecondhalf

If during the game, Lukaku simply decided he'd had enough and walked off, you reckon the opposing team and it's fans would be fined/banned or Lukaku?

I do wonder if the club are speaking to him off the pitch, telling him to just ignore it and it will be dealt with "upstairs", to appease him.

The abuse Kean got was vile, as is this to Lukaku.

If he does say enough is enough, then I hope black players on the opposing team, walk off in solidarity too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.