Lukaku racially abused

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 2 Sep 2019.

1. Murph

Murph

Italian league game, so has fuck all to do with uefa, not their jurisdiction.

Its down to the Italian FA to sort this (which they won't), because they don't give a fuck about racism.

Someone mentioned walk off. The last black player who did that in Italy ended up being banned.

2. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

3. northwichblue

northwichblue

He shouldn't have gone there, surely he knew what the Italian fans are like

4. TonyM

TonyM

That letter is f'd up. Italians should be ashamed of their league.

5. HypnoticBlue

HypnoticBlue

The headline of the paper “ the ultras say it’s not racist, it’s designed to put people off he should take it as a complement “
    Thats racist in itself , they think it’s OK so it’s not racist, to hell with if somebody was offended.
    You’ve not got a cat in hells chance if that’s how they see it across Europe, surely not.

Blue Hefner likes this.
  6. Murph

Murph

Nice wages though.

Until top level black players start to boycott these sorts of league's, I doubt anything will change anytime soon.

What comes first, pay packet or morals?

Dreadzone likes this.
  7. billymumphrey

billymumphrey

That letter has some of the similar mental gymnastics that those defending Souness are employing...

8. oldius

oldius

If I had a memory I might!

9. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

Team supported:
    City
  10. supercity88

supercity88

I cannot believe the Inter fans have written that. It is outrageous. Undoubtedly they are all white and therefore have no grasp of the fact it is completely racist. To address a problem you forst have to admit there is one. Italian football is in the dark ages if they feel there isn't an issue of racism. The facts are there for all to see. Any black player that goes to Cagliari gets racially abused. They can intimidate opposition players, as all fans try to with boos/whistling/chants but they cannot target individual players with racist/homophobic or any other discrimination. How the fuck do those Inter fans not get that?

A joke of a country.