#43 | Lukas Nmecha - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shaking my head......wtf was he thinking??
Score, as Nmecha did and, as the commentator said last night, ô là! là! Miss, however, and you look a prize chump. It's a high-risk penalty style, no doubt, but I'm not sure how many of those are actually saved. Lookman and Aguero certainly flopped this season.

Nmecha's second goal was very well taken and a really smart piece of running off the ball.

Nice to see Kompany celebrating again.

Good resolve by Anderlecht but not enough to stop Brugge from clinching the title. Anderlecht now have to get something against Antwerp to secure a European place.

Score, as Nmecha did and, as the commentator said last night, ô là! là! Miss, however, and you look a prize chump. It's a high-risk penalty style, no doubt, but I'm not sure how many of those are actually saved. Lookman and Aguero certainly flopped this season.

Nmecha's second goal was very well taken and a really smart piece of running off the ball.

Good resolve by Anderlecht but not enough to stop Brugge from clinching the title. Anderlecht now have to get something against Antwerp to secure a European place.

To be fair,the lad executed that to perfection.....waited for the keeper to dive and then gave it a bit of curve the other way.
I still think we'll see him make a good impact in the game.

Fingers crossed for the team.

I think he definitely goes cheap in the summer but with a buy back, I can see him being a 25-30m striker in a couple years. Especially if he goes to Bundesliga and scores 20+.

To be fair,the lad executed that to perfection.....waited for the keeper to dive and then gave it a bit of curve the other way.
I still think we'll see him make a good impact in the game.

Fingers crossed for the team.
A successful loan, Anderlecht may be a good place to send some of our other prospects next season

The european place is secured.

Sunday we know if its europa league, or conference league. A draw is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.