#43 | Lukas Nmecha - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our leverage is the host of interested clubs, the 1 year left doesn't harm us too much in negotiations.

Potentially, but it remains to be seen just how many teams will be in for him. If it's someone like Sporting, as rumoured, the fee isn't going to be great.

I've just lost all hope in our ability to retain decent fees for players after we shifted Tosin for £1.5m, let Garcia leave for free and are allowing players like Harrison to go for £11m.

I'd be surprised if we end up getting more than £10m for Nmecha. Hopefully he's turned enough heads for me to be proved wrong!

Might actually be a useful player but yeah, we give them away and buy other clubs youth instead.

I wonder how many people would be flagging him up if he played for Dortmund and scored in the U21 final.

Yeah i don't get it...we recruit or buy these kids, loan them out, they do well, yet they're still not good enough for us???

Let's bring him back along with Herrera and Couto this summer and give them a real chance to show what they can do with our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.