Lukas Nmecha and Patrick Roberts loaned to Middlesbrough

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
I see he's been recalled from his loan at Wolfsburg and sent to Middlesbrough on loan (swapping one shithole for another - poor lad), I didn't know he was at Wolfsburg to be honest, but he doesn't seem to have played much, 6 Bundesliga, 5 Europa, and 1 DFB Cup.

Shame about Robert's, the Lad had so much potential and really enjoyed watching his 1st loan at celtic. He must of got bad advice because if he improved his work rate he would of had a very good chance of making here. What is it with majority of english lads? Rashford should be miles ahead of where he is. Same with chalobah, Robert's, stones, Walcott, dier, etc. We develop quick and then dont take that next step. Here's hoping foden, doyle, etc dont believe their own hype. Truly, who was the last world class player england developed? Ashley Cole? We have some coming through in sancho, foden, TAA, maybe maddison and hudson odoi. Fingers crossed I'd love to enjoy an england team again, havent since 1990-1996.

Guessing both will be sold for a reasonable amount of money at some point as neither look like . they will ever make it with us as first team squad members.

Shame about Robert's, the Lad had so much potential and really enjoyed watching his 1st loan at celtic. He must of got bad advice because if he improved his work rate he would of had a very good chance of making here. What is it with majority of english lads? Rashford should be miles ahead of where he is. Same with chalobah, Robert's, stones, Walcott, dier, etc. We develop quick and then dont take that next step. Here's hoping foden, doyle, etc dont believe their own hype. Truly, who was the last world class player england developed? Ashley Cole? We have some coming through in sancho, foden, TAA, maybe maddison and hudson odoi. Fingers crossed I'd love to enjoy an england team again, havent since 1990-1996.

Probably most of them get too much money and fame too young, coupled with bad advice/gobshite hangers on and end up only caring about social media, how many vacuous gold digging women they can shag and how many cars they can own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.