Lukas Nmecha linked with loan to Celtic

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
We are being linked with a young City "starlet" Lucas Nmecha. Either loan or loan to buy. Anybody have any info on the lad?

We are being linked with a young City "starlet" Lucas Nmecha. Either loan or loan to buy. Anybody have any info on the lad?

He can't score.

He's pretty quick, he's decent on the ball, technically etc. but at academy level he'd miss a load of chances and now on his senior loans he just can't buy a goal.

Maybe he just needs to get a few in and then his confidence will take off, but I would be worried if I were you if Nmecha is being lined up as an Edouard replacement.

He can't score.

He's pretty quick, he's decent on the ball, technically etc. but at academy level he'd miss a load of chances and now on his senior loans he just can't buy a goal.

Maybe he just needs to get a few in and then his confidence will take off, but I would be worried if I were you if Nmecha is being lined up as an Edouard replacement.

No he isnt the replacement. Hopefully we will keep Eddy another season. But, we have done well through our links with you. It's just a rumour now, but we have done business before and it's always worked for us. As you say, he might be with teams who dont cteate much and a couple of goals might launch his career. Thanks for the heads up.

The boy looks to have talent. Great at holding the ball up and making it stick. When Eddy came to us ye was raw as, this young guy, although I doubt he will be in Eddy's bracket could be a good signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.