Lukas Nmecha linked with loan to Celtic

Ive only just seen he has linked up with Vinny in Belgium for the season.

Scored 2 already,so hopefully this move reinvigorates him.At 21 he needs to be making a proper impression.
Get the feeling his career just isnt going to take off. They liked him at Preston, worked hard and had a great attitude, but he just didn't score any goals. Loan after loan like a few players i can think of (Nmecha and Roberts being 2) just doesn't really suggest they are going to make it.

Get the feeling his career just isnt going to take off. They liked him at Preston, worked hard and had a great attitude, but he just didn't score any goals. Loan after loan like a few players i can think of (Nmecha and Roberts being 2) just doesn't really suggest they are going to make it.
I'm leaning towards that thinking too.

He should be a player,he has the attributes and he has the size,but something just isn't clicking (yet)

We,and our kids,really do need a break with these loans.Its only Angelino and Harrison that have had any recent success,if im not mistaken?

I'm leaning towards that thinking too.

He should be a player,he has the attributes and he has the size,but something just isn't clicking (yet)

We,and our kids,really do need a break with these loans.Its only Angelino and Harrison that have had any recent success,if im not mistaken?
Tosin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.