Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather he stayed and trained with us, learn exactly what Pep wants from his player and then be giving the league cup games as a guaranteed start, then a place on the bench if earned, he will learn a lot more running onto a KDB pass than any player at Blackburn.

This is not going to make sense, but he reminded me of Harry Kane this summer. A lot of what I saw of Kane in his first summer of US touring with Tothenham

I like him a lot. I’ve said this for a couple of years but he really does remind me of a quicker version of Harry Kane.
Damn! I swear I didn't read this post before I posted. I know it looks like I did, but I really didn't. :(

Watching him against Pool. I couldn't shake the Kane image from 4 summers ago.

Damn! I swear I didn't read this post before I posted. I know it looks like I did, but I really didn't. :(

Watching him against Pool. I couldn't shake the Kane image from 4 summers ago.
Haha yeah first time I said it was in 2016 and it's been crystal clear for me ever since. The way he strikes the ball, his size, the way he touch and moves the ball. May often look like he gets a bad touch when hes actually still in great control to just flick it past the defender.

Anyway, while I have hoped for him to stay Swansea might be the best destination for him. Swanseas new coach Graham Potter is a fantastic manager and plays a similar kind of football to us. I've been following him for many years in Sweden and he's by far the most exciting coach I've ever seen up here. Hopefully Lukas gets to start the season as first choice as he's a better fit than Bony in their system.

If he is off to Swansea let hope he actually plays and isn’t sat on the bench and coming on for the last 10 mins.

Well, if he can’t muscle his way past Wilf, that might give us an indication of something. I hope the lad bangs in 20 goals for them this season and joins us next season as a third striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.