Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good move for him. Think Swansea would've been a better choice (if they actually were interested) but still a good move for him and a great chance to prove himself.

PNE never replaced Hugill in January or this window, expect him to get a lot of minutes

His record at youth level is incredible, hope he can adjust quickly and continue his development

Really excited to see how he does, i reckon he'll be a huge success.

Big ask for him to get into our team, but he's not lacking in ability or physical attributes.

Very good move for him. Think Swansea would've been a better choice (if they actually were interested) but still a good move for him and a great chance to prove himself.

I thought that originally, but I on further thought a stable Championship club is probably better than a disorganized premier league club reeling from relegation and all the extra pressures that come with it. Swansea have been going backwards and looking badly run since the American takeover in 2016.

Sounds like they have had an awful window as well, losing Clucas and not landing their targets.

I thought that originally, but I on further thought a stable Championship club is probably better than a disorganized premier league club reeling from relegation and all the extra pressures that come with it. Swansea have been going backwards and looking badly run since the American takeover in 2016.

Sounds like they have had an awful window as well, losing Clucas and not landing their targets.
Yeah but as I've stated earlier I have great faith in Graham Potter who is a top manager in my eyes. Celina seems to be impressed by him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.