Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep,the last two games are evidence he is settling in very well indeed.Some of the comments on their forum are very complimentary.

Confidence,fitness,and his teammates adjusting to his strengths,were what was lacking.

Made up for the kid,hopefully the progression continues.

Got a couple of mates who are North End season ticket holders , and he was MofM against Wigan , they commented that he was previously getting into good positions and working hard but he isnt getting the service , they can tell he is a level above some of their players and cant fault his effort , hopefully he will return a better player after his stint at North End , the experience will do him good.

Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe is interested in signing Manchester City forward Lukas Nmecha (19). Nmecha has yet to score at loan club Preston in 13 appearances but Howe believes he would thrive in Bournemouth's system. [The Sun]

Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe is interested in signing Manchester City forward Lukas Nmecha (19). Nmecha has yet to score at loan club Preston in 13 appearances but Howe believes he would thrive in Bournemouth's system. [The Sun]

On loan I'd love that. Not sure how moving him from PNE to Bournemouth would work though.

They'd actually be a perfect place for a 18 month or 2 year loan.

On loan I'd love that. Not sure how moving him from PNE to Bournemouth would work though.

They'd actually be a perfect place for a 18 month or 2 year loan.

Think he probably wants to buy him rather than loan him. Eddie Howe has got a good eye for a player and where he will fit into his system. Can't see Nmecha getting ahead of Wilson and King in the short term, but he would probably have more chance there than with us, so would be a good move for him. If we could get £5m-£10m for him, would be pretty good for us too.

Think he probably wants to buy him rather than loan him. Eddie Howe has got a good eye for a player and where he will fit into his system. Can't see Nmecha getting ahead of Wilson and King in the short term, but he would probably have more chance there than with us, so would be a good move for him. If we could get £5m-£10m for him, would be pretty good for us too.
With a buy back at 15-20m

It's rather amazing how much he's managed to impress people considering his lack of goal return. It's a credit to the lad to have shown such industry to be impactful regardless and a credit to the academy he's doing so well in the circumstances. Reminds me of Jesus in that way (albeit a very different player in style); just needs a couple to go in.

I reckon if we did sell him he'd go for around £10m. He wouldn't be short of suitors considering his age and the fact he'd make for a HG player on top of everything.

Then again if he really impresses then there's room for another striker in our ranks I reckon. Especially if Pep moves ahead with 2 up top at some point. Although I don't personally think it'll happen, I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.