Luke Bolton - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice positive PR after the recent news...

In all seriousness. Lovely stuff :)

It probably helps that he's been here for a fair whack of time too. I feel he was really unlucky with the timing of his injury, because I reckon he may have got a run out in the community shield game if he hadn't, and that was probably his shot at it. As it is, I think it may be v difficult to have that opportunity again. He's certainly very talented though and hopefully whichever club we pick out for him decide to actually play him.

Some nice positive PR after the recent news...

In all seriousness. Lovely stuff :)

It probably helps that he's been here for a fair whack of time too. I feel he was really unlucky with the timing of his injury, because I reckon he may have got a run out in the community shield game if he hadn't, and that was probably his shot at it. As it is, I think it may be v difficult to have that opportunity again. He's certainly very talented though and hopefully whichever club we pick out for him decide to actually play him.

And hopefully, for once, we are signing a player with a view to actually trying him out, rather than just to make a few quid off him.

Hopefully he bucks the negative trend of going out on loan and vanishing from our plans.

He has the ability and he has the attitude,so fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.