Luke Mbete | On loan at Huddersfield

Yes that’s fair enough. I’m not having a dig at the player it’s just what I think from what I’ve seen of him. I also think it’s so difficult for centre backs to break through at a high level. So league one to national level is realistic until proven himself week in week out. I rate Taylor Bellis highly and prefer him over Mbete.
Easy on the eye TBH, so cool and rarely get flustered but he has done the loan route for many seasons now and learned the hard way to trust his skills. Mbete is doing his first loan move to try himself, think thats very good and a start for his career. Way to early to write him off for now

How did he play last night? I only seen that he gov subbed at about 65mins after giving a penalty away

The lad is only 18 and still growing / developing. Let’s see how he is after his loan spell.

Made his debut for England u21 with some seconds to spare. Not sure the bench should’ve bothered but at least he got on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.