Luke Mbete | On loan at Huddersfield

Just been subbed for the u23's,but he Impressed me this lad.Very composed and reads the game superbly,he's a fucking unit too.

At such a young age,his potential is obvious.

Was on the bench for the United semi. He's highly rated.
He's made the bench in the last 2 games,along with THB.Both very highly rated.

Obviously this is as a result of our 2 first teamers,Ake and Laporte,being injured.But its encouraging none the less.

I actually think if Laporte and Ake are still out he’ll start the two kids in central defence on Sunday. He did it last season a couple of times when Garcia was 18 and THB was 17 so it’s not like it’s completely unprecedented.

Juve and Leeds sniffing round him according to the Mail
I think now that the number of loans a premier league club can make has been reduced plus new Brexit ruling not allowing U 18s to transfer to or from EU to UK the way we manage youth players is going to become even more important

Weird the media seem make up shit like this about other clubs wants our young players they setting the narrative very early! The lads fcuking 17! Funny all the Other premier clubs rarely gets this attention!

I think he's a top tier talent. If he has it upstairs, he'll want to make it with us. He's 17 and playing for the U23 team and has now been selected for the first team training and his first ever squad. He'd be a fool to move, at this time, but the media narrative, and squad evidence, is that it is damn tough to make it with us. I want that, as it means we are a top side, but the absolutely top kids need to see that you can make it if you are truly special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.