Luke Mbete | On loan at Huddersfield

If Sunderland come up I’d have Mbete go there and have Doyle stay another year with them too. That could be a centre back pairing to propel the Mackems to the Prem.

Next year it is still likely we will have one of Ake or Laporte and will also have Harwood Bellis back so we could afford to loan him.

Exciting whatever happens.

If Sunderland come up I’d have Mbete go there and have Doyle stay another year with them too. That could be a centre back pairing to propel the Mackems to the Prem.

Next year it is still likely we will have one of Ake or Laporte and will also have Harwood Bellis back so we could afford to loan him.

Exciting whatever happens.
I like your thinking but they are both left sided CB’s so would get in the way of each other’s development. Unless one of them can adapt to play on the right, as Dias does as a right footed CB playing on the left when paired with Stones in the first 11.

Never going to play in the first team long term but city just keeping their assets on to hopefully sell on for a profit or atleast break even

luke-mbetetabu-of-manchester-city-on-the-ball-during-the-fa-youth-cup-picture-id1204485774

Date of birth/Age: Sep 18, 2003 (16)
Position: Centre-Back
Citizenship:
189.png
England

I think he is one of the most promising players at the academy right now.

2 years since my post, not sure how he progressed but I hope to see him take the 4th choice CB position incase City sell Ake , if that position isn't available then its better to loan him.

Isn't THB going to loan?
He will if we don't have space for him in the squad. His destination has never been set in stone.

If Ake leaves there is space, if Ake stays then there isn't.

That being said perhaps we just buy Ake's replacement as well, but I think we won't as it might be suddenly sprung on us, this is why we should ask alot for Chelsea to take Ake suddenly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.