Luton Town (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Happy with that, just wanted the 3 points and we showed character to turn it around

Say what you want about Luton but every team that's gone to their stadium has had to work hard this season.

Cant say it was enjoyable. Result was what it was about today!! Back to the old days, all the ball and most of the chances and we concede to the oppositions first real shot against the run of play.

Least we turned it around today so credit there!! Were a mile off still for me tho!!

Fook off

d78a76d480213dbb4f3a82b210de6155.jpg

Battling performance against a poor side who were encouraged to be physical by an inept ref who let an awful lot go - although he was happy to pull City up for the slightest infringement. The Brown foul was a red in my view but he actually escaped any punishment. Who was on VAR ?

Was always going to be tough this and I thought we were average at best first half. Bit of quality got us back into it and we held on to take all three. Very important to get this one over the line and hopefully can now get out of the rut we’ve been in. Too late for the title however as the dippers and tarquins have both won it already. Oh well, mind the gap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.