Lyle & Scott City jumper

£140 for that, what a load of rubbish, can't wait to see all the die hards wearing them at away games.

https://www.prettygreen.com/products/pg-x-umbro-printed-football-shirt-2722/?color=blue&size=xs

Pretty Green and Umbro have done a fantastic homage to the 1996 home shirt here.
I'm going to be less harsh than I was about the jumper. If this was merely a poster or something then yes, it's alright. As a shirt though it's a really bad idea. Reminds me of them paisley pattern lined jackets that were being sold to mugs like me on Longsight market circa 1989

I'm going to be less harsh than I was about the jumper. If this was merely a poster or something then yes, it's alright. As a shirt though it's a really bad idea. Reminds me of them paisley pattern lined jackets that were being sold to mugs like me on Longsight market circa 1989

There seems to be a resistance on here to anything that perverts, or bastardises, the historical strips or heritage of the team.
I like this type of quirky take on the old school designs.
Times change and bits will be brought back and re-spun in a new way. A bit like a remix.
I suppose you pays your money (or not) and you takes your choice.

I thought Lyle and Scott was for really old people and golfers.
Either way, that monstrosity has to die, preferably with fire!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.