Lyme disease

Been diagnosed with it this morning off a bloody tick bite last week. Not been feeling well last few days and had to go to A&E this morning. On a course of antibiotics for a minimum 3 weeks

Anyone else had this? Dr said its been caught early so I should be fine but I made the mistake of going on the internet and looking at some of the horror stories about this

Good news im now off work for 3 weeks!
Not had it. Get well soon. Sounds grim.

Got myself a nice dose of this. Thankful for the huge bullseye rash pointing it out and a two week course of antis.

Just imagine what it was like in the pre-industrial era when every fucker toiled in the fields. No wonder people gravitated towards the city.

Yeah ive got the bullseye. Its actually a lot better than what it was on Sunday and its fading quite a lot. The Dr said that was my body fighting it but I have to take the antibiotics to flush the bacteria out. It was my boss in work who sent me to a&e today as Im going to my GP tomorrow
Daughter had it a couple of years back. She had tiredness and nausea for a month or so and then was reet. Good luck mate.

Got myself a nice dose of this. Thankful for the huge bullseye rash pointing it out and a two week course of antis.
Brother in law had to go and get a deer tick pulled out of his arse (don't ask) two days ago.
No symptoms other than a tick balls deep in his arse cheek but they put him on 10 days of anti biotics.

Lymes disease was not recognised as a specific illness until 1976.
…which of course doesn’t mean it wasn’t around before then but simply the diagnostic blood test wasn’t around before 1976.

Whilst we’re at it, you said the bullseye rash only happens half the time, WHO says 70-80% of the time.

Brother in law had to go and get a deer tick pulled out of his arse (don't ask) two days ago.
No symptoms other than a tick balls deep in his arse cheek but they put him on 10 days of anti biotics.
My arm is not happy right now.

0A7D3D78-4597-47DE-ABC3-969418F4B360.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.