Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Pellegrini with an inferior squad lost in the Semifinals 0-1 on aggregate against Real Madrid who ended up winning the tournament. Pep lost for the 4th straight time in Quarterfinals, against fucking Lyon 1-3. Please explain that

Putting all the team/tactics stuff to one side (but not minimising their importance and relevance), I reckon that's the worst of all the VAR decisions we've had in Europe. Everything about it stinks. I've never quite bought into the idea that there's an orchestrated plan around those decisions, but it's increasingly hard to find anything to counter that argument.

Stop making excuses or try to catch fans of other clubs. I love Man City but these mistakes are inexcusable. Pep deserves all the criticism that is coming his way.

It’s the 4th fvcking time since 2016. Enough!
Don't talk me what to do,I read all of your posts as wel!

We've bought shit like Rodri last summer and are lining up an 80m Mangala impersonator.

Do u have confidence the club will get the right players?

I mean we're keeping Gundogan for a start though even if we tried to sell him he'd go missing so we couldn't.
Great points and agree with Mangala V2. Foden and Bernardo need to start with a young Kante behind them.

Yet another game where we had 2 and a half times the number of shots as the opposition's had and lost the game. Must be the 10th time that has happened this season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.