Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

The good thing is I don have to pay CBS all access anymore. I took their free trial for a week and would have paid if we were in the semis. $10.00 saved.
With corners too. He was very accurate though wasn't he? He hammered it hard on target every time so maybe that's why he kept trying. The keeper saved them fairly comfortably though. It makes you realise how good elite players are. A lower league keeper could probably concede every time? A lower league mid fielder would not hit the target with all those crosses.
Looking for a score....or a misshit deflection....that didn't come off.....anyway...I would have done the same....no slight on KdB.

what s happened to the " when we lose the ball, we get it back, in ten seconds, when bernado was snapping at the heels , and now we have this come fucking dancing football at the back, on the halfway line,, 10 fucking passes , giving the opposition time to get things sorted. Shite performance, with pep biggest culprit,what the fuck are we playing someone who has told us he does not want to play for us , shit team selection, absolute dire sub selections , foden, silva , and I am sick of hearing from so called experts about how good is laporte is , he is as quick as my fucking mother. peps record on buying players , and his record of buying is fucking rhubarb. I shall now finish my chenin blanc, got to bed , and watch a murder., BASTARDS.
Hope you ave great mind cos I do think alike

1. denial
2. anger
3. depression
4. bargaining
5. acceptance

When we reach the fifth point, some other serious points will need to be raised. Not a great fan of Julien Laurens, but he makes a very good point on BBC web-site. I am currently at point 3, somehow luckily living through COVID era, poor results and games don't affect me so badly as they usually did. But at some point in the future we, or better to say our owners, will need to talk about Pep and what's next for him and for us. The whole cycle is gone and we are almost at the point where we were in 16/17. And with four disgusting CL campaigns! Results against Real are gone forever, what is left is this shameful performance of tonight.

The shameful performance against RM in the semi final was soooo much worse...

Tottenham last season? Unfortunately know where near VVD level. We have too many fair weather players and not enough leaders. We miss Kompany big time.

Top players make mistakes, especially when coming back from injury. Give him a consistent, high performing partner and he is a world class central defender. Or just rip up his contract and say he’s finished...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.