Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

Eddie and the defence's performance summed up
uh-oh

iv'e been supporting City far too long to get sucked in by all the hype, hence a nice saving bet on Lyon at 12/1, if we're gonna lose i want summat to soften the blow

Perhaps team selection may have had more than a little to do with it.
Yes. Players just didn't seem to know what to do and who was supposed to be where.

But it's a constant under Pep that our defending is far too often Sunday League standard, at best. We always said Mark Hughes couldn't coach a defence but he's almost like Mourinho compared to Pep. Time and time again players are making absolutely basic errors that an U-14 coach would bawl his players out for.

I agree.

No room for sentiment in football.Pep is a car crash in Europe.He has made us a laughing stock.

All starting to feel a bit Stale,4 seasons of whimpering out of the Champions League with stupid tactics,and team selections based on who licks his arse the most.

Thanks for the memories Pep.Two great seasons ,back to back titles.

Now we want Champions League glory.

And unfortunately you look a million miles away from that.

I have a feeling the pull of Barcelona might give Pep visions of grandeur.Their Knight in shining armor walking out on us in his last season to steady the Ship.It will all go tits up,but it might not stop him.

Ironically that Bayern trouncing of Barcelona might lead to managerial change at City also.

Pep back at Barcelona.

Pochetinho at City.

1 Peps tactics/line up was wrong
2 Var should be giving a foul on Laporte
3 Sterling’s miss
4 Ederson howler

What a massive missed opportunity once again, I’m gutted we are out but glad this season is over now, Pep needs to get it sorted now as too many things have gone wrong this season,
1 Tonight
2 The league campaign (9 League defeats)
3 Fa Cup semi final
4 moving away from his preferred style to be more cautious, stick to your beliefs Pep, that is what has made you the best coach of your generation.
Good bye season 2019/20, you won’t be missed.

How many times has Pep picked a bizarre team only for us to win 5-0 where we're the "I told you so" comments then?

Poor finishing and gifted goals are not the fault of the Manager.

The number of offended people tonight some of which said they didn't care about the CL anyway.....

Sleep on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.