Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s going to be pretty close, but with Lyon playing 3 at the back I’ve got a feeling he’s going to play a false 9 to draw that middle centre back out and leave Sterling and Mahrez 1v1 against their centre back.

I think Foden or Bernado are going to play as the false 9.

Harsh on Jesus as he was brilliant last game, but it’s all about winning at this point.
When it’s all about winning at this point why should Pep want to start without his match winner vs Real?

I think that’s going to be pretty close, but with Lyon playing 3 at the back I’ve got a feeling he’s going to play a false 9 to draw that middle centre back out and leave Sterling and Mahrez 1v1 against their centre back.

I think Foden or Bernado are going to play as the false 9.

Harsh on Jesus as he was brilliant last game, but it’s all about winning at this point.

Very harsh on jesus. You got a headache. Guessing the tactics of two managers, and their team selection will do that to you, bud.
Have a lie down.

I hope Kev has been on the phone to @TCIB for factor 50 advice, looks a scorcher out in Lisbon...

Can’t wait for this, a proper statement from the boys and psychologically we could put 1 hand on the trophy, we’ve cried out for the big time players on this stage, we have them throughout the team now and this is our moment to hammer home the mansour era.... feels a little like the year Chelsea won it, a coming to an end of the old guard but a stitch in time that completes the pattern on the jumper... do it boys....

3-1 -KDB to cement his place as the worlds best midfielder!

Any confidence i had about lifting any chumps league cup is draining away. Horrible huge fit quick germans. Nightmare.

Yeah
We may be getting ahead of ourselves but even if we beat Lyon this Bayern team could give us some hiding.
It would be a shame to lose Sane to them and then they fuck us in the semi finals.
But as I said we are getting ahead of ourselves :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.