Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week to prepare and a short flight so no excuse on that part. Same team as tonight and match the intensity and pressure and we’ll have too much for them. Agüero on the bench would be a huge boost

The big question is will UEFA appoint the Spanish **** that got pep banned or will they save him for later if we go through?

We didn't beat them in the group the other year, so underestimate them at your peril.

We will need to be bang on, and play the way we did 2nd half tonight for the full 90.
Exactly.

I'd rather have had Juve. Stop the preening **** and you beat them.

Sarri got s raw deal at Chelsea, Got them a Champions League spot, Europa League win and a League Cup Final...Fat frank does fuck all and he's a god. English media went out of their way to do him as usual.

He called out our so called sports journalists many times and they didn't like him. They destroyed his character.

Who’s heading out to Lisbon for aSocial distancing 10 day piss up ? Or will I be flying the flag on my own ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.