Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are not on our game, Lyon will win pure and simple. Even though they finished 7th in the League, we lost to Arsenal in the semi final who were 8th in the PL. They have some decent players and we had problems 2 years in the qualifying group when we failed to beat them.

On saying all of that if we play our A game we should go through, but we need to be more clinical in front of goal.

If we are not on our game, Lyon will win pure and simple. Even though they finished 7th in the League, we lost to Arsenal in the semi final who were 8th in the PL. They have some decent players and we had problems 2 years in the qualifying group when we failed to beat them.

On saying all of that if we play our A game we should go through, but we need to be more clinical in front of goal.
Be interesting to see what pep does,this game requires a lot of running like last night,more even,can we do that for all the games left,I dunno

Be interesting to see what pep does,this game requires a lot of running like last night,more even,can we do that for all the games left,I dunno
Got a week to recover easily enough time for the Lyon game. Will worry about the semi if we beat Lyon.

I think, Lyon will be doing a fair bit of worrying too. I get this a forum to discuss games BEFORE they happen, but I do wonder why there is so much negativity, given that we are bloody good footballing side.

You know why. Because this is Manchester City and memories of decades of misery or false dawns have not yet been erased by ten years of brilliance (except for arrogant recent converts/tourists) and maybe a lot of us even prefer it that way. (Manchester has sunny days but you know you expect rain more often.)

You know why. Because this is Manchester City and memories of decades of misery or false dawns have not yet been erased by ten years of brilliance (except for arrogant recent converts/tourists) and maybe a lot of us even prefer it that way. (Manchester has sunny days but you know you expect rain more often.)

Fun fact - NY gets ~40% more rain per year than Manchester

Got a week to recover easily enough time for the Lyon game. Will worry about the semi if we beat Lyon.
After Barca and Bayern slug it out?

The winner from that tie has more to worry about than City or OL.

The Leroy sane thread is locked so will ask the question here...

if we win the competition, will he receive a medal, as he was in our squad submitted in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.