Lyon CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm predicting I will be half charged by kick off, if we win I will be fall down bladdered, if we loose I will be more pissed off than pissed.
Train too town at 2.50, first pint 3.20ish, cmon City, let's make the haters hate us even more, buzzing for this, fear no one.

Anyone else slightly concerned they aren’t showing VAR replays? None at all in last nights match and I can’t remember seeing any others in the previous matches.
Apologies if covered elsewhere but it’s pertinent to this game because i’m going from ‘tough to call close match we can win’ to ‘cheating shit bags, this is how they screw us’
Looked to me like Lewandowski could have offside for his goal

I feel a lot of nerves are building in (atleast mine ) because a lot of things can go wrong in the next few days.
Even before this match ( which we still need to win ) I was hoping for a Barcelona semi-final and Atletico final and I was fairly confident. Now even if we win tonight we have an humongous task of dealing with Bayern and then a likelihood of facing a Neymar/Mbappe juggernaut in the final. I would have preferred the Spanish teams :)

Anyone else slightly concerned they aren’t showing VAR replays? None at all in last nights match and I can’t remember seeing any others in the previous matches.
Apologies if covered elsewhere but it’s pertinent to this game because i’m going from ‘tough to call close match we can win’ to ‘cheating shit bags, this is how they screw us’
Very concerned . My brother tells me it has been decided by Portuguese TV not to show var replays , but how can they make this decision . VAR is written into the rules of football so a TV company surely can't deny to replay any decision by the ref or var .Its not a gimmick , its part of the game , part of the excitement if you like .
Its concerning that a TV company would decide to make this decision , and why ? Or was it their decision ?
My mind tends to wander when things are hidden that are generally shown , especially when a huge prize is at stake and City have just won a huge court case against a famed corrupt outfit .

Struggling to find any pre-match news , tuned into BT Sport 20/20 at 11am , they spent 20 minutes on how bad Barca and good Munich were , 20 minutes with a non descript French journalist talking up Lyon , they went to Mr Pointy looking cool in his £2k Cartier shades to talk about City and spent the whole time talking about Barca/Munich
The total pre-match content about the last surviving English team in the Champs league was a poll about the most influential player at our club in the last decade , in my opinion they got that wrong as well with Aguero when it should have been Vinny.
Imagine if that had been the Rags or Dippers , there would have been an extended 2 hour special and interviews with the good and the great , whilst drooling at the mouth at every word of a Klippety/Oleatthewheel utterance.
Fuck BT Sport , BBC , Sky and the rest of the 'istree club arse lickers in the media , lets shove it right up Lyon tonight then the cunts might have to mention our football club before they all jump on the Hollywood FC bandwagon for Wednesday.

Beginning to get nervous now. We’re playing with the big boys, so I hope all the lads play to their full potential.
Straight at them from the start and I hope we catch Lyon sleeping tonight

If we're not going to win this tournament we should at least have the decency to get knocked out by a team where a loss wouldn't be a big surprise.

Losing to Lyon would be really irritating. I'm sure the players feel the same and will be at full pelt later.

I'd be playing the same team but Mendy in for cancelo. Maybe Mahrez for foden.

Prefer David to come on after 60 either to change the game or calm things down.

Think rodrigan double pivot suits the champions league.

I’m sure I was watching a game the other night (possibly Leipzig) where there was a potential penalty claim cos the goalkeeper stood on the attackers foot
I was thinking the same it took 10 mins to quickly show the clip nothing else said .
I think lewondoski goal last night was only shown once when he looked offside to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.