Lyon Day Trip SOLD OUT

spike144

Lyon Day Trip Available - £249pp

Depart from Manchester at 07:30 arriving into Lyon 10:30 local time.

On arrival into Lyon our reps will direct you to coach transfers to the city centre. Lyon is a fantastic city and we are sure a good time will be had by all.

You will need to make your own way to the stadium for the match. This can be done by local metro alternatively you can take a taxi.

Kick off is 21:00 local time.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the away end to take you back to Lyon airport.

Return flight will depart at 00:45 and arrive back into Manchester at 02:00.

Book online at www.sportoptions.com or call 0207 935 6129 / 01925 755 222

Lyon Day Trip Available - £249pp

Depart from Manchester at 07:30 arriving into Lyon 10:30 local time.

On arrival into Lyon our reps will direct you to coach transfers to the city centre. Lyon is a fantastic city and we are sure a good time will be had by all.

You will need to make your own way to the stadium for the match. This can be done by local metro alternatively you can take a taxi.

Kick off is 21:00 local time.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the away end to take you back to Lyon airport.

Return flight will depart at 00:45 and arrive back into Manchester at 02:00.

Book online at www.sportoptions.com or call 0207 935 6129 / 01925 755 222

so how much is it

Spike - Are there any plans to put on an overnight stay?

Are you working on a trip for Hoffenheim?

No plans for an overnight trip to Lyon as far as I'm aware

They're looking into whether a trip for Hoffenheim is do-able or not (there's an issue with Hoffenheim airport I think). Should know later today or tomorrow at the latest.

They're looking into whether a trip for Hoffenheim is do-able or not (there's an issue with Hoffenheim airport I think).

I imagine the issue might be Hoffenheim doesn't have an airport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.