M6 SHUT DUE TO SMASH (FATALITIES))

Biglebowski

Give yourselves plenty of time travelling to the airport M6 shut due to a big smash with fatalities.

Anybodies guess when it will be open

BBC NEWS:

M6; Cheshire
southbound between A57, Cheshire [M6 junction 21] and A50, Cheshire [M6 junction 20] closed
M6 Cheshire - Closed southbound between J21, Woolston and J20, Lymm Interchange, because of multi-vehicle accident.

Last updated: 7th April 2009 at 23:03, ending: 8th April 2009

It depends how bad it is, but it will probably be open by the early morning. If there has been a fire that has damaged the surface, then it will probably be closed.

I see too much of stuff like this, really, and the Police want answers to give their families. People have died.

Sorry to be heavy, but lets give a thought to those families who have had a knock on the door tonight.

Hey all, I live right by J20 on the m6. Saw a bit of commotion b4 didn't realise it was that bad. My thoughts go out to any1 that has the misfortune of getting an unwelcome knock on the door tonight.
God Bless all.

P.s. See you all on thursday in Hamburg.

ctid

M6 Cheshire | Southbound | Multi-vehicle accident, road closed
Road Traffic Accident information for
M6 Cheshire | Southbound | Multi-vehicle accident, road closed

The M6 southbound is closed between junctions J21 and J20, due to a multi-vehicle accident. Regular traffic conditions anticipated after 4:15 am on 8 April 2009.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.