Macc appoint Mark Kennedy

Blackburn was ace. In the main stand and jumped over Lee Carsley to be fourth on the pitch. Souness was sound and shook my hand.

Blackburn was ace. In the main stand and jumped over Lee Carsley to be fourth on the pitch. Souness was sound and shook my hand.
I worked in Bolton at that time. The week before our game at Blackburn, Charlton had won there to win the league. A customer of mine was well connected at Blackburn and told me that Souness had said to his players that there was no way there would be a second promotion party on the pitch at Ewood. One way or another he was not going to allow City to win. So much for that team talk - but then again we had the woodwork to thank in the first half ! What a great day that was !

Kennedy was immense when we got promoted in 2000. That goal at Bolton and his goal against Blackburn on that wonderful, sunny day at Ewood as the stand-out moments.

Probably never wanted it quite enough and liked his booze too much to ever makes it at the top of his profession, but there’s certainly othing wrong with that!

Kennedy was immense when we got promoted in 2000. That goal at Bolton and his goal against Blackburn on that wonderful, sunny day at Ewood as the stand-out moments.

Probably never wanted it quite enough and liked his booze too much to ever makes it at the top of his profession, but there’s certainly othing wrong with that!
Like a few of my fellow professionals that, marvellous with a trowel in their hand, even better with a pint glass ;-)))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.