Mad world

bluetoby

Ok so this morning makes myself a super large Chicken buttie for dinner, I am out and about doing some quoting/measuring and pass the garage which has a Greggs thinks I will get a coffe and bag of crisps to got with buttie. On entering said garage there are 8 people waiting at Greggs so think sod that and get a Costco self serve Grande and a grab bag of walkers and go to pay, cashier says go get a sandwich its in the deal, I say I dont want a sandwich he insists I get a sandwich else he is going to have to charge me £4.05 but if I get a sandwich he will only charge me £3.75 so I paid my £3.75 and now have a perfectly good sandwich I didn't want

Anyway Chicken Salad sandwich for sale £1 collect Trafford Park

Ok so this morning makes myself a super large Chicken buttie for dinner, I am out and about doing some quoting/measuring and pass the garage which has a Greggs thinks I will get a coffe and bag of crisps to got with buttie. On entering said garage there are 8 people waiting at Greggs so think sod that and get a Costco self serve Grande and a grab bag of walkers and go to pay, cashier says go get a sandwich its in the deal, I say I dont want a sandwich he insists I get a sandwich else he is going to have to charge me £4.05 but if I get a sandwich he will only charge me £3.75 so I paid my £3.75 and now have a perfectly good sandwich I didn't want

Save it for tomorrow.

Tears for Fears like this post !!!

How many of the eight people in Greggs were fatties? Shouldn't the sandwich be 30p? Are you allowed to use the term 'buttie' on here?... and wtf is a super large chicken?

I think the op has opened up more a can of worms than a bag of prawn cocktail here!

How many of the eight people in Greggs were fatties? Shouldn't the sandwich be 30p? Are you allowed to use the term 'buttie' on here?... and wtf is a super large chicken?

I think the op has opened up more a can of worms than a bag of prawn cocktail here!
@snorky
Answers.....
3 of the people were Luke Shaw so yes.
Yes you can say butty, it's Pikey you can't say, not sure why, I think the Pikeys get upset.
A super large chicken is the younger version of what you bonk every Friday night

@snorky
Answers.....
3 of the people were Luke Shaw so yes.
Yes you can say butty, it's Pikey you can't say, not sure why, I think the Pikeys get upset.
A super large chicken is the younger version of what you bonk every Friday night
Thanks Musky.
Butty's not Pikeys it is then.

I think, once again though, we can look to the sage words of Alan Partridge to explain the 20 foot chicken.

Also Friday night is Hedge Pig night mate, you were thinking Saturdays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.