mad zab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blutone3

Team supported
City
what a fucking star!!!
this geezer is fucking awesome,he runs around like an absolute nutter!!! i honestly cant see how his fucking legs keeps up with his body haha, he is a star for me cos the effort he puts in is top class,i know he looks a clumsy fucker at times,but the guy is the hardest worker ive ever seen!,thank you zab......you are one of a kind!

blutone3 said:
what a fucking star!!!
this geezer is fucking awesome,he runs around like an absolute nutter!!! i honestly cant see how his fucking legs keeps up with his body haha, he is a star for me cos the effort he puts in is top class,i know he looks a clumsy fucker at times,but the guy is the hardest worker ive ever seen!,thank you zab......you are one of a kind!
That's why he's injured!

blutone3 said:
what a fucking star!!!

He was a Warrior- and medically should not have been on the pitch - He had injections for a major groin injury.

Its a difficult one between him and Komp for Les's best buy of the season.

Blue Smartie said:
blutone3 said:
what a fucking star!!!
That's why he's injured!

PSML!!

he's going on the back of my away next season!

Had some nice interplay with the forwards yesterday. At least 1 back heel I remember and some good balls played around the box. If we had 11 more like him then ....... well we'd have 11 right backs playing in midfield so i'm not sure what my point is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.