Made to measure condoms . . .

Dobsy

Hello boys and girls, it's been a while.

So in a random turn of events I bought some bespoke fit condoms :D And it made a big difference, it was like wearing nothing at all.

The company that makes them follows up via e-mail for feedback and I told them "you have a customer for life/as long as I can persuade others to sleep with me"

And they asked me to be a brand ambassador!

So <a class="postlink" href="http://www.theyfit.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.theyfit.com</a> Use discount code TF274 at the till and you get 15% off.

ps. I got them cos I have a massive schlong, obviously.

You do know condoms stretch a lot i'm talking being able to stretch them so far you can put the bloody things over your head.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvYMJsZI2U&feature=related[/youtube]

That's not fake I've seen it done myself by an old school mate twenty years ago. If your nob doesn't fit in a standard condom i feel sorry for the bird you're going to be ragging. As she will a have a hole the size of the grand canyon when you're done with her.

Challenger1978 said:
You do know condoms stretch a lot i'm talking being able to stretch them so far you can put the bloody things over your head.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvYMJsZI2U&feature=related[/youtube]

That's not fake I've seen it done myself by an old school mate twenty years ago. If your nob doesn't fit in a standard condom i feel sorry for the bird you're going to be ragging. As she will a have a hole the size of the grand canyon when you're done with her.

Just because it fits over doesn't mean it's comfortable. The rubber band part that keeps them in place snaps when you stretch them over your head and that's the bit that hurts.

I'm sure you could fit a rubber band around your head but would you feel comfortable with it digging into your forehead whilst you were trying to concentrate.

Just be happy with the fact that your penis is not a big one and you can manage with standard size and can get them from vending machines in an emergency or from the family planning clinic for nothing.

lita69 said:
Do they make extra small?

Use one of these - protection and stimulation for your partner too. Win win.

rubber_thimble.jpg

And that one would go with a butt plug

daveduke67 said:
Just because it fits over doesn't mean it's comfortable. The rubber band part that keeps them in place snaps when you stretch them over your head and that's the bit that hurts.

I'm sure you could fit a rubber band around your head but would you feel comfortable with it digging into your forehead whilst you were trying to concentrate.

Just be happy with the fact that your penis is not a big one and you can manage with standard size and can get them from vending machines in an emergency or from the family planning clinic for nothing.

I haven't used a rubber in over 10 years, getting a bird and settling down is the way forward mate. You get sex on tap and don't have to wear a horrible piece of rubber. There's lots of over little bonuses to in having a bird as long as you have them well trained ;-) .

lita69 said:
Do they make extra small?

They make all sizes. And for the fella who says that they expand: latex exerts force in reverse i.e. the more you stretch it out, the harder it pushed back. So if you have a big cock, it's like putting it in a pressure chamber.

The sex I had with these was as good as wearing nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.