Madeleine McCann

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Such a shame, IMO and it's not nice to say but i highly doubt she's still alive.
Same here.It has been a very long time now, it does seem that way God bless her wherever she is.

She could look like, or she could look like another million different combinations of facial features.

I don't see the point in releasing that picture.

i think she will be alive but in horrendous conditions in cambodia or something. Such a shame nice little girl.

It's all very sad, weather she's alive or not there's zero chance of them ever finding her.

This little girl woke up and went looking for her parents -who should not have left her alone! She was abducted by an opportunistic kidnapper - in all probability a sadistic paedophile.

She is dead.

Child trafficking of young white females of Madeline's age is a myth. There is too much publicity attached.

mammutly said:
This little girl woke up and went looking for her parents -who should not have left her alone! She was abducted by an opportunistic kidnapper - in all probability a sadistic paedophile.

She is dead.

Child trafficking of young white females of Madeline's age is a myth. There is too much publicity attached.
An awful statement but probably true.The McCanns are clinging to this theory of abduction for their own sanity.If proved she was dead it would tear them apart.The regret would be ten times worse than it is now, while they are clinging to these hopes. And why they left them I will never know.It is an unbelieveably stupid thing to do.They are now paying a very heavy price for a few beers and a meal.

I won't post my full opinion because the McCann's have very good lawyers. I will say however that if the McCanns had been on the social and from a council estate, they would now be serving time in prison.

stony said:
I won't post my full opinion because the McCann's have very good lawyers. I will say however that if the McCanns had been on the social and from a council estate, they would now be serving time in prison.
I think they know more than they've said but whether they do or not, they have only themselves to blame. Typical arrogant "we know best" doctors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.