Madeline Mcann

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arry is Bent, 3 Nov 2010.

1. Arry is Bent

Arry is Bent

What are everyones views on this ?

Obviously it was terrible ! Theres countless conspiracy theories on the whole issue though. It seems really strange that despite being nabbed from a public holiday resort NOBODY managed to witness what exactly happened.

Unfortunately I think she probably isn't alive today.

Would be absolutely wonderful though if one day she was found.

Does anyone actually believe in the conspiracy theories !?

Kirkstall Blue likes this.
  2. glen quagmire

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
    This subject has been done to death on here tbh mate, imho it should be left well alone now.

3. Arry is Bent

Arry is Bent

Why ?
    The more people discussing it the better, keeps the fact she hasn't been found on peoples minds, thus helping the search in the process.

4. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

She's dead mate. Furthermore, she died before she "disappeared". No one witnessed her abduction because it didn't happen.

5. Arry is Bent

Arry is Bent

You may well be right mate. Something just isn't right with it all. If they did kill her accidentely how have they disposed of the body with nobody seeing it though ?

6. samy

samy

Theres lots of stories and views on this, Maybe she is dead. I like to think she was taken by someone who has given her to a family that couldnt have childen and she will be cared and looked after !!!

7. Pigeonho

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
    Sadly I don't think we will see a reunion with Maddy and her family, she will more than likely be dead. I don't for one minute believe any conspiracy theory, all that happened here was a massive misjudgement by her parents by believing their kids would be safe whilst they ate. What pisses me off is the fact that if 19 year old, benefit claiming Melanie from the Miners Estate had done what the McCanns did, she would have got no help by the press whatsoever. The fact the McCanns were 2 middle classed, well educated people in highy paid jobs went well in their favour, and whilst I wished everyday for her safe return, the coverage they got and the lack of blame was pretty diabolical to be honest. A definite case of one rule for one, one rule for another.

8. glen quagmire

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
    This relply is the reason for my 1st post.

9. Bojinov The Bull

Bojinov The Bull

Spot on! I think she died because of the parents negligence in some way, with them being doctors they especially knew it would ruin their lives/careers so they hid it all by inventing some kind of kidknapping story! There are so many aspects of it including interviews with the parents that were dodgy and the (portugese) lead investigator always has/still does suspect the parents!

Now they are after more money to carry on the 'search' a.k.a. their nice long holiday on all of us!

10. The Pink Panther

The Pink Panther

It certainly doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever that a child trafficker would take Maddie but leave two smaller children in the apartment