Madeline Mcann

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arry is Bent, 3 Nov 2010.

1. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Last chance to get all the info that I think the father is holding back, directly or indirectly......

2. That’s a lot for a new set of shovels

3. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

Presumably they need to apply for this additional funding. From the outside there looks like there is a lack of leads and/or new evidence, they have had a load of cash already so I'm not sure what this extra £150k is going to achieve

I obviously have no idea what happened but it all seems very fishy. That said, I couldn't thin of anything worse than my little going going missing, me having nothing to do with it, yet people thinking I did it!

4. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

The internet in one sentence. Lol!

5. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

I appreciate that I contradicted myself, to an extend. But her going missing and the circumstances around it and following seem odd.

6. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

If you are really interested in this, head to youtube and search for Richard D Hall's documentaries on this.

He unearth some shady, shady stuff. Including...

a family relative using sky to lead a mentally fragile woman to kill herself.

The fund getting used for some murky, murky stuff.

How the fund was initially set up for the purpose of covering their legal fees and NOT to find Madeleine.

The stuff around the case and the people who got involved would scare the hell out of you.

7. roj

roj

I doubt it’s state/tax payer money here. I know for a fact that Brian Kennedy (rich Cheshire bloke, ex Sale Sharks owner, got a helicopter and 2 private jets last time I heard) is a friend of the family and has sunk a load into this investigation. It’s probably private money. You’re still right though - Melanie and Brian move in different circles.

8. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

I'd again point you to go look at Richard D Hall's research. Comes up with some very shady stuff on that front. Money being ploughed from that side into some fake as chips investigators.

9. newfaceinhell

newfaceinhell

It was the Mcanns, In the apartment, with sleeping pills , thats my Cluedo guess.

10. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

How much can you put on finding the truth about maddie Really hope someday they find her so she can be laid to rest properly:( god bless