Madeline McCann

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arry is Bent, 3 Nov 2010.

1. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Cheers - I’ll take a look when I get home.

2. Dr.Faustus

Dr.Faustus

If viewed through the lens of concern that their actions on the night could be seen to be neglectful (by authorities)- conflicting stories with a later solidifying of the dining parents position with regard to their movements that night start to make sense. A reasonable explanation need not necessarily be more sinister than that.

3. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    How many days after arriving in Portugal did the 'abduction' occur?

I ask because if it was targeted surely they'd have needed time to plan and execute the 'abduction'.

Seems as far fetched as anything else to me.

4. route46

route46

For what it's worth I don't believe they were checking the kids as often as they say and was most likely being abused by 1 of the tapas 7 which led to murder.

How the person got rid of the body i'm not sure on.

5. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

He's got about 20 hours on this case and there's some really interesting stuff.

He's very critical of Metodo 3 and Kevin Halligan and even the Netflix documentary points at his reasons why.

I really liked all of his docs, only to later realise he's an utter loon in the David Icke mold.

6. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

It was towards the end of the week.

They had already had the majority of the holiday I believe.

Them murdering her and getting away with it is more far fetched, as there is isn’t any evidence.

7. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

So are you saying it’s worth it or not?

Even a loon like David Icke can occasionally sound reasonable - that’s the issue.

8. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

It's well worth watching all of it.

For me he hasn't done himself any favours investigating UFO's and faeiries etc after doing such stellar work on this case, but he's relentless in digging at the nitty gritty.

9. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Ok cheers - will take a look tonight when I’m home

10. Proy

Proy

I've gone over your last few posts on this thread and tbh mate I think your talking through your ass.

There is providing perspective constructively and being devils advocate, and then there is just making yourself look really silly by blindly ignoring the majority of facts. The Netflix doc is dramatized and provides nothing new in this case. If your basing your view point on it then you will be doomed for failure.

I have no clue what happened to the poor kid, but I what I can say with absolute certainty is that they covered themselves for whatever reason and were absolutely guilty of gross negligence when it comes to being a decent parent.

That doesn't mean they had involvement, although my opinion is they know what happened. So do some of the tapas 7.

I find it really hard to believe that an abduction could occur in such a heavily populated area without a single witness.

On the other hand if she was dead before hand I'm not entirely sure how they would dispose of a body, again without someone knowing.