Madrid away pick up details

Spoke to custermer services yesterday who said we should receive the details in the next day or two. I just hope our postal service doesn't let us down.

Would not rely on the post service. One of our tickets for Madrid at home only arrived yesterday afternoon.

Why are they sending out letters by post? Surely an email and passport is more than enough security to get into a sodding football match!

Well they better fucking hurry up then because I fly out first thing Tuesday morning and with Monday being a bank holiday I need that letter by Saturday at the latest

I fly out Monday Morning, Come on City

Why are they sending out letters by post? Surely an email and passport is more than enough security to get into a sodding football match!
Can't be too fucking careful mate. God knows who would infiltrate the away end and what they would get up to if they did that. You almost sound like we have played loads of away matches in Europe in recent years with relatively little trouble or problems.

Well they better fucking hurry up then because I fly out first thing Tuesday morning and with Monday being a bank holiday I need that letter by Saturday at the latest
I've already left! Surely the email and passport will be enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.