Madrid away pick up details

Not a chance of that with me... As soon as I get there on the Tuesday I am making sure I get hold of my ticket, not missing this for love nor money. Ps the relief when I finally get it will make all them beers I am going to drink taste even better...mcfc4ever
exactly. metro straight from airport then pick the ticket up then a full day to prepare for our greatest ever night

Not a chance of that with me... As soon as I get there on the Tuesday I am making sure I get hold of my ticket, not missing this for love nor money. Ps the relief when I finally get it will make all them beers I am going to drink taste even better...mcfc4ever

Yes, I expect those on the Sports Options trip will pick up their tickets and then head into the centre or stay at the bars near the stadium. But I can see many more staying in the centre all afternoon and then going to pick up their ticket not too long before kick off.

MATCH TICKET COLLECTION POINT
The ticket collection point is located at CENTRO CONVENCIONES MAPFRE – CC Moda Shopping. Please use the entrance located on Avenida del General Peron, 36 – Door A. This is located 250-metres from the Santiago Bernabeu Metro stop and the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

There will be stewards along the route from the Metro stop directing you to the collection point. Please enter the collection point at Door A; this is located adjacent to La Tagliatella, Restaurant Pizzeria where supporters are welcome.

Members of the Supporter Services team and MCFC stewards will be there to assist. Tickets can be collected as follows:

Tuesday 3 May: 10am until 8pm (local time)
Wednesday 4 May: 10am until 8pm (local time)

MATCH TICKET COLLECTION POINT
The ticket collection point is located at CENTRO CONVENCIONES MAPFRE – CC Moda Shopping. Please use the entrance located on Avenida del General Peron, 36 – Door A. This is located 250-metres from the Santiago Bernabeu Metro stop and the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

There will be stewards along the route from the Metro stop directing you to the collection point. Please enter the collection point at Door A; this is located adjacent to La Tagliatella, Restaurant Pizzeria where supporters are welcome.

Members of the Supporter Services team and MCFC stewards will be there to assist. Tickets can be collected as follows:

Tuesday 3 May: 10am until 8pm (local time)
Wednesday 4 May: 10am until 8pm (local time)

Where's that from mate? I've not had an e-mail yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.