Madrid away

Insert your preferred media broadcaster here....

Pre-game commentary:

gobshite#1 ‘Well Real Madrid are the kings of Europe....city will have to be at their best to get anything’
gobshite#2 ‘Yeah Gobshite, they’ve got their work cut out for them for sure and with the CL ban they need to win it this season...

Post-game commentary:

gobshite#1 ‘This is the worst Madrid side in living memory, they were just awful and for me city should have had a goal chalked off for a push’
gobshite#2 ‘Totally agree, the referee and VAR had a terrible game. Madrid have a huge rebuilding job to do, it was too easy, nowhere near their best’

City fans.....hahahah fuck off madrid.

I have just spoken to Supporters Services at City about the amount of detail the club wanted from me regarding the Madrid match. The lady went and spoke to her supervisor who stated it was a request from Real Madrid and it would help with their security. She was unable to answer why my place of birth would help in this matter.

I have now emailed the club to ask for a written reply.

I have just spoken to Supporters Services at City about the amount of detail the club wanted from me regarding the Madrid match. The lady went and spoke to her supervisor who stated it was a request from Real Madrid and it would help with their security. She was unable to answer why my place of birth would help in this matter.

Good for you. City should be protecting the fans and should have just told RM up front that they can piss off asking for personal information.

Also you should have asked why they never gave details of the hoover museum, apparently it was closed on a Wednesday twats

It's all total bollocks mate.
City want to control they way you travel, they have seen how successful Sports Options are and want to run their own trips with Sponsors.
It will be a prelude to you getting an away ticket if you go on their flights.
They tried it with Thomas Cook and are not looking into other ways of making more money from you.

It's all total bollocks mate.
City want to control they way you travel, they have seen how successful Sports Options are and want to run their own trips with Sponsors.
It will be a prelude to you getting an away ticket if you go on their flights.
They tried it with Thomas Cook and are not looking into other ways of making more money from you.

I think you are right, hence wanting to know about flights etc, I still cant get over 'place of birth'. Is that so they can prove to sponsors most of our fans are from Manchester !!

I will bang their reply on here but I am sure they wont be admitting anything.

I hid my bulky portable mobile charger in my undies ( after issues at previous games) and got through the first search fine. The second search was more thorough and the guy went higher up and he felt the charger. He came back up for a second feel and I gave him a big grin. Poor chap obviously thought he’d given me a boner and ushered me through very quickly.

So after last Wednesday they were the worst Real Madrid side for yonks. Now, after beating Barcelona they're the Muts Nuts.
Funny that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.