Madrid away.

Looking for one ticket at the Bernabeu. I have a spare ticket for the second leg at the Etihad which I want to exchange for a Bernabeu ticket. The only downside is that you would have to sit next to me at the Etihad.

Season cards holders in 137, been to shaktar atlanta and Zagreb but managed to miss out by a few points. Got a run going of 107 consecutive games going. Got flights and accommodation booked
if anyone can help myself and lad
Will come and collect cash ready
Thanks

I am Still after 1 ticket for madrid away 26/02/2020 private message me for phone # if you have got one you want to sell, meet greater Manchester area.Cheers

Will RM check names on tickets against ID's? And if yes, how do people get around that if they don't match?

Any thoughts on purchasing via ticket exchange website? Guess not super reliable?

I'd rather be in with the City fans but don't want to get turned away with no ID. Happy to sit in with Madrid, but even there its £150+/ ticket and not sure if I can trust, say, StubHub with purchase?

Already got flight and accommodation. Small group of us, everyone else sorted. Want to go but don't really want to be stuck outside. Any thoughts/ response appreciated.

Will RM check names on tickets against ID's? And if yes, how do people get around that if they don't match?

Any thoughts on purchasing via ticket exchange website? Guess not super reliable?

I'd rather be in with the City fans but don't want to get turned away with no ID. Happy to sit in with Madrid, but even there its £150+/ ticket and not sure if I can trust, say, StubHub with purchase?

Already got flight and accommodation. Small group of us, everyone else sorted. Want to go but don't really want to be stuck outside. Any thoughts/ response appreciated.
All I can say is they did not check the last time we were there, once the main flow of supporters turn up, even if they start checking the early arrivers, it all goes out of the window once we turn up.... Same at Atalanta, in fact I've never had my ticket checked against my ID the last 8 European away days I've been to .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.