Madrid away.

aye I remember it well
My first season working part time, got to Rome, Kiev, Paris and Madrid
Madrid airport waiting for others to join up then we were to arseholed too bother leaving.
You and Dan singing for Madrid TV, something about killing people’s mam and dad I believe?
I was there for three days and the Mrs flew out on the day of the game.

No we are not going.
Continuing with my self imposed exile from away games. Lots on here say if you think it’s bent why do you go, so I don’t.
Threads in here this week that make me despair about football:
  • UEFA’s stitch up on FFP
  • City’s emails hacked by a corrupt entity being deified as a whistleblower by our press
  • The BBC deliberately reporting inaccurate accusations
  • Liverpool hacking us in order to cheat
  • The FA doing nothing about Liverpool cheating
  • Scum and Liverpool vetting the new PL Chair
  • Moss giving shit to players
  • Cheating Blobby returns, no questions asked
  • And the guy we had removed for cheating in our games given the Cup Final.
  • VAR used to manage and produce football results
  • Referring and VAR in this country not using the internationally agreed laws of the game
  • Every fucking goal we score being examined forensically for at least two minutes with more diligence than any murder detective would show

it’s beyond parody and yet some insist we are delusional

bang on.

if i could do the trips i would. i would however go nowhere near the game itself.

All I can say is they did not check the last time we were there, once the main flow of supporters turn up, even if they start checking the early arrivers, it all goes out of the window once we turn up.... Same at Atalanta, in fact I've never had my ticket checked against my ID the last 8 European away days I've been to .....
.[/QUOTE] it’s just the same on here people getting tickets they not going.
They then sell on to someone with a sob story instead of leaving the ticket with city to sell in the correct pecking order

I have one in away end the ink rubber was used on it and doesn't look great, what do yous think will it be checked? Should I just buy one in home end on viagogo?

I have one in away end the ink rubber was used on it and doesn't look great, what do yous think will it be checked? Should I just buy one in home end on viagogo?

use a cotton wool bud ( like what you clean your ears with) and dip it in a small amount of nail varnish remover until it is slightly damp, gently sponge off the ink. Then use a damp wet cloth to remove any excess nail varnish remover. Wait till dry, then write your own name

or another option is use some very fine grade sandpaper (320 grade) and gently sand off the ink but be careful not to sand all the way through the ticket

use a cotton wool bud ( like what you clean your ears with) and dip it in a small amount of nail varnish remover until it is slightly damp, gently sponge off the ink. Then use a damp wet cloth to remove any excess nail varnish remover. Wait till dry, then write your own name

or another option is use some very fine grade sandpaper (320 grade) and gently sand off the ink but be careful not to sand all the way through the ticket
Better off with the nail varnish remover but as has been said use sparingly, will remove almost any permanent ink

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.