Madrid away.

use a cotton wool bud ( like what you clean your ears with) and dip it in a small amount of nail varnish remover until it is slightly damp, gently sponge off the ink. Then use a damp wet cloth to remove any excess nail varnish remover. Wait till dry, then write your own name

Does it work?

I have a ticket from A mate that cannot go. Can get a flight. Maybe said he has been emailed from city and he had to send passport details etc to match name on ticket. My question is can I change name on ticket at city with his permission? Don’t want to travel and her screwed in Madrid getting in. Just in from game so apologies of been mentioned on earlier thread.

I have a ticket from A mate that cannot go. Can get a flight. Maybe said he has been emailed from city and he had to send passport details etc to match name on ticket. My question is can I change name on ticket at city with his permission? Don’t want to travel and her screwed in Madrid getting in. Just in from game so apologies of been mentioned on earlier thread.

I know loads have tickets with other people's names on them, so try it

As for her getting screwed in Madrid, you know the rules, without pictures who can say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.