Madrid away.

Question re names on tickets not matching ID -

Better to just leave as is - it won't be checked?

Or try to remove (sandpaper, nail polish remover?) and replace with matching name?

I tried both the previously recommended nail polish remover & also hairspray last night. It quickly became apparent that with the ink they’ve used the name would smudge quite badly & frankly it would look even dodgier then just leaving the current name on there. As someone said before you are probably best getting there near-ish to kick off and chancing your arm. Last Euro away I did Atalanta at Milan in November got caught in that's terrible crush outside but no tickets were checked whatsoever at the San Siro.

Just been let down for 2 tickets by regular guy on this site. Paid money 6 weeks ago and today find out he's been let down. Devastated. Flights/hotels all book...no match tickets as it stands. Please PM if you can help - can arrange pick-up in Manchester today, in Madrid tomorrow or outside the ground. Happy to pay upfront if seller has good history on here

Also looking for two tickets please, in Madrid later this afternoon so can pick up tonight.

After seeing that with search of shoes I can only imagine tickets will be checked? Ink rubber was used on mine and looks terrible would it be worth trying to go back over with something else? Does anyone know of where to get tickets in the home end

After seeing that with search of shoes I can only imagine tickets will be checked? Ink rubber was used on mine and looks terrible would it be worth trying to go back over with something else? Does anyone know of where to get tickets in the home end
Viagogo.es or viagogo.ie

It's got a barcode so wouldn't worry. Just get scanned through innit

In need of 2 tickets for Madrid away, been let down and travelling without tickets now...

Got one for my lad, still need one for me. Sat in the main square plaza mayor. Have we got a nominated boozer for the unlucky ones to watch it in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.