Madrid Away

ZabbaFC

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't allowed or a thread has already been created for Madrid away tickets.

I've got my flights booked for Madrid but can't see the tickets going to general sale, I've got 2k points so with the allocation I can't see me being able to get a ticket.

Would really appreciate it if somebody could sort me a ticket?

Any advice would be appreciated also

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't allowed or a thread has already been created for Madrid away tickets.

I've got my flights booked for Madrid but can't see the tickets going to general sale, I've got 2k points so with the allocation I can't see me being able to get a ticket.

Would really appreciate it if somebody could sort me a ticket?

Any advice would be appreciated also
It's photo ID passport has to match the name on the ticket, and they did check quite a few last time and at Athletico

Curious if anyone knows why we've only been allocated 1800 in an 80,000 seater stadium. I thought CL rules were that 5% had to go to away fans?

(I'm a "Cityzen" on 5000ish points and hoping to take my dad who's on about 1000!)

Curious if anyone knows why we've only been allocated 1800 in an 80,000 seater stadium. I thought CL rules were that 5% had to go to away fans?

(I'm a "Cityzen" on 5000ish points and hoping to take my dad who's on about 1000!)
Stadium is being redeveloped so allocation is cut.

What routes people taking? Ticket isn’t an issue for me but travel is proving to be

Anyway thinking about buying tickets from Real Madrid web incase City tickets will be soldout (1800 isnt much) ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.