Madrid (h) requests

bluemystery

Team supported
Manchester City
Desperately looking for 2 together for Real Madrid - if anyone could get some for us that’d be grand. Also have a single for Chelsea at home which I’d be willing to swap and pay the difference

Cheers

Quick question,as never done it proper before,my Mrs can't go to this game,but a mate is coming with me to use her ticket,but it's on her phone,can I transfer it to my mate (he has a supporter number) without it being too much of a rigmarole,is it straightforward enough to do.

Any help appreciated

Quick question,as never done it proper before,my Mrs can't go to this game,but a mate is coming with me to use her ticket,but it's on her phone,can I transfer it to my mate (he has a supporter number) without it being too much of a rigmarole,is it straightforward enough to do.

Any help appreciated
If you have the ticket sent via email, just forward it to your mate. If not you’ll need to use the ticket transfer option. Failing that, call the ticket office and they will sort it for you.

Any help appreciated
Another option if you are struggling would be to go to the ticket office and pick up a paper ticket.
You will just need ID.

Any help appreciated
You can also just whatsapp it. As long as the barcode is on there it’s fine

Another option if you are struggling would be to go to the ticket office and pick up a paper ticket.
You will just need ID.
Never been asked for ID Yeseye. They just ask a few security and d-o-b questions. The ticket office was horrendous on Wednesday night, at least 50% of the windows were closed.

Anyone else get a long queue number this morning?

Any help appreciated
Just transfer it via family and friends and your mate just downloads it onto his phone. Its a doddle. I do it every home game for mate as he got old phone and I transfer it to me and I let him in via my phone

Last edited:
I'm a bit concerned about this one now. Yesterday I went on the site and bought 2 tickets for the semi at home. I got the usual transaction complete etc when I paid but I've not had any follow on email from the club and nothings gone out of my bank. Also checked my ticket history and still nothing. WTF is going on ? Anybody else had similar problems and did it sort itself out in the end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.