Madrid home

Hi I have one ticket near the front of East 304. It is an over 65 ticket but could be upgraded to an adult. Anyone interested ?

Hi I have one ticket near the front of East 304. It is an over 65 ticket but could be upgraded to an adult. Anyone interested ?
Yes I’d be very interested, I’ve bought off here before. I’ve been. Bluemoon member for a ling time but don’t really post, prefer to read.

Need 2 together, Colin Bell preferable, flying in on the day so can meet on matchday to collect. Fcuk! UEFA!

Hi
Thank you for your interest. I have a season ticket and need to get a printed ticket. Please let me know if you require the over 65 ticket or a full adult as I would have to upgrade at the same time. As far as the cost, how about actual cost less 10%. If you paid into my bank I would then send it by post.
Please let me know

I stupidly left it too late to get my tickets for this game so am after one adult and one 18-21, ideally together but will consider seperate purchases. PM please if any availability

Was originally planning on making the trek up from London, but had work plans come up, so I need to sell my one adult ticket. Face value was 40, so that's what I'm asking. PM me if you're interested.

*SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.