Madrid vs City most watched CL game..

Heard today in the news "The best 30 minutes of football in the new season". These two teams should have met in the final.

We did pretty well there against argueably THE greatest football team in the world ... the amount of goals that Ronaldo alone , for example , scored last season was ridiculous , and they were back to something approaching their best last night ...... okay we rode our luck throughout most of the game , but we helped make the match enthralling viewing for the watching millions , and it was quite some finish .....

just a shame that it wasn't us who finished it !

Cielo Azzurro said:
Heard today in the news "The best 30 minutes of football in the new season". These two teams should have met in the final.

I think it will go down as one of the all time great CL games and rightly so, you couldn't keep your eyes off it.

Hopefully it's the final as that would be a fitting showcase for it but with us winning!

But I thought Manure were the biggest ticket in town. They do have 3 trillion fans.

cookster said:
But I thought Manure were the biggest ticket in town. They do have 3 trillion fans.

The rags just THINK they're the biggest club in the world ..... i doubt anyone in Spain , Italy , or Germany would agree with them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.