magic of the cup

fathellensbellend

beyond the fact there is a credit crunch, the magic of the cup still exists for only a % of fans.

if city had been drawn away to forest, we would have no doubt taken the full quota of fans to nottingham, yet, looking at city's online ticket sales (or lack of) it looks like we will struggle to muster anywhere near 25000 including forest's 6500 following.

considering many claim manchester is blue, and united fans stay dont go, probably 20000 regular blues will turn their back on the cup game.

still heres hoping for a good run

one thing that would guarentee a bigger crowd would be the more fa cup games you go to the better chance you have of getting an fa cup semi or final ticket should we reach it...i know loyalty points already exist!!!...but its just a thought

eshiers1 said:
one thing that would guarentee a bigger crowd would be the more fa cup games you go to the better chance you have of getting an fa cup semi or final ticket should we reach it...i know loyalty points already exist!!!...but its just a thought
ate
correct,should be done on a seperate points system,to many corporate tickets are given away by the fa for this final,each club should get about 45% or more 'its a final for the fans'

marco said:
eshiers1 said:
ate
correct,should be done on a seperate points system,to many corporate tickets are given away by the fa for this final,each club should get about 45% or more 'its a final for the fans'

yep the fans dont get anywhere near enough for the fa cup final anyway something like 30k out of 90k are official fans...

It would be fun to see SWP against the club who said he would never make it.

They only lost out on £21M.

I prefer cup matches, I know people who only go to the cup matches too.

We have a chance of winning the cup.

Corky said:
It would be fun to see SWP against the club who said he would never make it.

They only lost out on £21M.

I prefer cup matches, I know people who only go to the cup matches too.

We have a chance of winning the cup.
well its a game we should win...large away folowing and should be a good game and good atmosphere

eshiers1 said:

exactly...i got pissed off with that a couple of years ago and posted on here words to that effect......last season i stopped going to some of the cup games for that exact reason.
i went to a fair amount of cup games in 06-07 season and when it came to getting a ticket for some of the bigger games, it was a no go.
i was particularly pissed off with the blackburn away game, i couldnt get a ticket....but, on reflection it was probably a good thing.....arr the good old days of stuart pearce ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.