Magician in the house

shadygiz said:
yeah guys......it was decided amogst the mods to pull the thread....as it was getting a little lairy with all the haxing talk

we didnt want it coming back on bluemoon.......

i know what happened tonight pissed us all off and shut the site down for half an hour....but they want to get us riled....they want to wind us up....they want us to retaliate....so they can have their childish laugh again

i say we fuck em and move on....who cares what they have done.....should we lower ourselves to their neanderthal level

cmon guys...we are city....we are loaded and sooner or later the rags will have their come uppance

Well Said Shady fuck em I say, he who laughs last and all that!

tommcfc said:
stony said:
There are no personal details of rag site owners on here yet, so it's safe for the time being.

what were the personal details?
PMs please

Name and address of the bloke who owned the site that hacked us. I didn't note them down though.

shadygiz said:
yeah guys......it was decided amogst the mods to pull the thread....as it was getting a little lairy with all the haxing talk

i know what happened tonight pissed us all off and shut the site down for half an hour....but they want to get us riled....they want to wind us up....they want us to retaliate....so they can have their childish laugh again

i say we fuck em and move on....who cares what they have done.....should we lower ourselves to their neanderthal level

cmon guys...we are city....we are loaded and sooner or later the rags will have their come uppance

fair enough
but it shouldn't go totally upunished
one email adress?

tommcfc said:
shadygiz said:

fair enough
one email adress?

Just leave it.

Think your correct shady on this one fook em!! But knowing there website owner is based in leeds is priceless u just couldnt make that up hahahahahaha

Cheesy said:
Just leave it, calm down.

voices_scousers_200x150.jpg

tommcfc said:
shadygiz said:

fair enough
one email adress?

Tom loves it, Bluemoon's hitman!

blumoon said:
Is it unusual to click on a member at the bottom of the page and it says.........."The requested user does not exist" ???

Anybody know lol ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.