Mahrez or Zaha...choose one

Oh and it's a tough question. Mahrez, Zaha or Bailey. All have pros and cons:
Mahrez - technically brilliant, experienced and a goal threat. But lacks pace and can only play on the right as far as I can tell.
Bailey - Young, huge potential, can play on either side, goal threat. Would potentially cause problems down the line with regard to blocking the pathway for new youngsters. Very raw.
Zaha- absolutely rapid, physically strong, can play on either side, coming towards his prime, potential to improve. Finishing slightly weak, technical side also needs improvement.

really tough decision and I would be happy with an of those three, but on balance I think Zaha is the best option.

But we have the money though. And both are pretty much the best players in the pram outside the top 6. I think 50 million for zaha would be a steal in this market to be honest.
Oh dear. Is this who we are now?

Pep needs world class to improve and maintain this squad to push on. Neither are that. Mahrez has more talent, but Zaha looks good in a bad team. I think United already proved that! His level is Palace.

Oh dear. Is this who we are now?

Pep needs world class to improve and maintain this squad to push on. Neither are that. Mahrez has more talent, but Zaha looks good in a bad team. I think United already proved that! His level is Palace.
What do you mean "pep needs world class? He isn't mourinho. He makes players world class.

If we have speed elsewhere in the team for lightening attacks Mahrez for me, he is the more exceptional talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.