Mahrez's flat burgled

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BTH, 31 May 2020.

1. dickie davies

dickie davies

A friend of a friend worked as a cleaner/houseworker for PL footballers including some City
    In the centre cup holders of one particular car (just left in the open) were two gold credit cards and £3000 cash

2. The Light Was Yellow Sir

The Light Was Yellow Sir

I would imagine, by tomorrow, it is being reported that cash is another way for City to get round FFP............

3. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

With those sky high numbers we must be looking to tempt Glauber out of retirement........

KS55 likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. fulabeer

fulabeer

Footballers really don't care about security. The unmarried ones being the worse.
    I deal with them all the time, and their attitude may be due to the transient lifestyle.
    Their houses are more like hotels then homes. People are constantly coming and going throughout the day. So they have to trust these people as it would be impossible to get things done otherwise.
    I get to drive a range of very exotic cars due to them being in the way of my work. Most of the time the keys are just left in a bowl with money/watches and jewelry. I have been given new cars for weeks to learn the functions, then give a quick lesson when they return to the country.
    If they are not at home, i will normally just be left a note/text saying "sort yourself out". Laptops and iPads are left scattered around the house.
    You wouldn't believe the amount of times i have arrived at an empty house only to find the alarm off and all the doors unlocked!

5. Carver

Carver

Probably wants to be as popular as Mario, watch out for him in Moss Side

6. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Can't be arsed/not good enough doing a full tune but the line 'For fuck sake Marhez starts' fits really well.

7. peoffrey

peoffrey

Team supported:
    Wales
    I’m in the wrong business.

8. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

Thank god no thieves visit this forum.

Bigga likes this.
  9. Ancient Citizen

Ancient Citizen

Is it only that much now?
    Not that I know anything about such things.

10. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

Manchster City winger is the latest high-profile footballer to be trageted by thieves

That's supposedly the telegraph and they can't even spell Manchester and targeted correctly.