Maine Road FC

I heard the pitch was seeded only recently and wont be ready for a few weeks

Got this from MR today "Being Sept 1st, if we played it at Brantingham Road, the monthly rent would kick in and as the season proper won't start until October, we would have made a loss on staging the match!"

weve lost by more, and look where we are now. They could still get to top of non league with decent support and a few quid from City. ;)

Maine Road are sponsored by the Official Supporters Club. Maybe Kevin Parker needs to increase our subs to offer more help to Maine Road. The opposition were far stronger and more streetwise.

Maine Road are sponsored by the Official Supporters Club. Maybe Kevin Parker needs to increase our subs to offer more help to Maine Road. The opposition were far stronger and more streetwise.

It was a bit tongue in cheek Tim. Do Maine Road only have Supporters Club players or is it anyone?

It was a bit tongue in cheek Tim. Do Maine Road only have Supporters Club players or is it anyone?

I’m pretty sure it’s anyone mate. The OSC sponsorship just helps to cover running costs.

ps My brother was calling for Maine Road to stick 50p in the metre to turn the floodlights up and I explained it was wasn’t their usual home ground!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.